“Our terms and conditions govern the use of our website and services. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Use of Website Our website and its contents are intended for personal and non-commercial use. You may not use our website or its contents for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- Prohibited Activities You may not use our website or services to engage in any illegal, fraudulent, or malicious activities. This includes, but is not limited to, hacking, spamming, phishing, and the distribution of malware.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of our organization or its licensors and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content on our website without our express written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to our website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our website.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and users will be notified of any significant changes.”