Following two releases in June, One UI Watch 4.5 beta 3 is now available to address several Galaxy Watch 4 bugs, while a more official — and presumably final — look at Samsung’s Wear OS 3.5 update has emerged.
Galaxy Watch 4 users enrolled in the preview started receiving One UI Watch 4.5 beta 3 today. The changelog is focused on “Bugs that have been fixed” and other improvements to core functionality:
- Improving Watchface GUI
- Fixed restore problem after Tile backup
- Fixed SysUI crash problem when pushing Home button during scrolling
- Fixed Music Bixby malfunction problem
- Improving wearing detection accuracy
- Improving usability of Alarm, Stopwatch, Timer, and World Clock
- Stabilizing touch performance
- Improving power consumption caused by Buds auto switch communication
- Improving performance of automatic exercise
- Improving recognition rate of Wrist up when bicycle exercise
- Fixed BT connection problem when running gallery app
- Other improvements are applied
Samsung says that the S/W version today is ZVFA and that:
- Watch4 Manager (188.8.131.5263011) for Beta has been newly released. Please update to the latest version through Watch plugin download button in the Beta registration notice.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) June 30, 2022
Other highlights include dual SIM functionality when calling and numerous accessibility additions like enabling the TalkBack screen reader with a double press of the home key, color correction (under Visibility enhancements), Left/right sound balance (Hearing), Tap duration (Interaction and dexterity), and Accessibility shortcut (Double press).