Huawei has filed a patent for a Smartwatch that can store wireless headphones.
Following the Huawei Watch 2’s success, Huawei has already patented an original idea for its new watch.
While there aren’t many details about the watch, the patent indicates that the company might provide it with Bluetooth headsets. There’s nothing particular about this unless you think about the patents suggesting that the headphones could be integrated into the wristwatch.
Now, this can make you interested.
The earbuds are water-resistant and will feature the ability to cancel out noise. As per the patent, they could be put inside the watch using an earpiece equipped with a spring mechanism or be magnetically connected to the bracelet on the back of the eye.
We’ve seen a lot of patents that haven’t yet seen any light. So our suggestion to you Is to be cautious, and we admit that we’d like to see it be a reality.
Method of Connecting Bluetooth headphones to your watch
Applicable products: HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e
- Method 1.
- Click the button On your wrist to open the app’s menu and then navigate into Settings > Earbuds or Settings > Bluetooth. Bluetooth.
- Your watch will automatically search for the Bluetooth Earbuds list to pair. Choose the name of the desired earbuds, and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the pairing.
- Method 2.
- Use up on the watch’s button to open the app’s list, then touch Music. After that, the Music button on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen for music playback and then tap Earbuds.
- Your watch will search for the Bluetooth Earbuds list to pair. Choose the name of your desired earbuds, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing.
- The earbuds are not compatible with calls using watches. If you answer an inbound phone call using your eye, the audio channel will change to the speaker on your watch.
- To make calls with your earbuds, connect them to your phone and take calls via the telephone.
- The watch will search for and connect to Bluetooth earbuds, but only if the earbuds have been placed in pairing mode.
- If connectivity issues arise, you can check out that My watch isn’t connecting to my Bluetooth headphones or won’t connect immediately after being disconnected.
A brand new writer in the fields, Fatima has been taken under my electric spark’s RGB- rich and ensures she doesn’t engage in excessive snark on the website. It’s unclear what command and Conquer are; however, she can talk for hours about the odd rhythm games, hardware, product reviews, and MMOs that were popular in the 2000s. Fatima has been creating various announcements, previews, and other content while here, but particularly enjoys writing regarding Products’ latest news in the market she’s currently addicted to. She is likely talking to an additional blogger with her current obsession right now.