RSAT (Remote Server Administration Tool) assists IT, administrators in managing Windows servers’ roles and features. Users require installing RSAT to perform this task. It is easy to do. In this article, we’ll go over different ways to install RSAT on Windows 11. Windows 11.
Ways to Install RSAT on Windows 11
Installation of RSAT on Windows 11 through Settings or PowerShell. Here are a few ways to install RSAT on your personal computer.
Through SettingsThis is the most widely used method to install RSAT. This method allows users to see every part of the installation. To install RSAT within Windows 11 through Settings, follow the instructions below.
- Open Start Menu, And then, from there, you can open Settings. Windows 11 settings
- Navigate into the Apps section located on the left sidebar. Next, choose the Optional Features so that it is easier to access.
- Select the View Features button.
- Then, type RSAT into the search box.
- There are many RSAT tools listed in this section. Select the one you want to install and select Next.
- It will take a few minutes until it’s completed. After that, RSAT will be installed on your computer.
To add the HTML0 and RSAT components, follow the steps in the following steps.
- Just right-click the Start Menu and then select Windows Terminal (Admin).
- Then, type the command into the box below, and then press Enter-
Get-WindowsCapability -Name RSAT* -Online | Add-Windows Capability -Online
- Maintain a watch on the process until it’s complete and the RSAT elements are put in place.
Install RSAT Components One by One
If you want to set up the RSAT components, you can do so one at a time; the steps are listed below.
- Enter the Windows + X key combination and select the Windows Terminal(Admin) option.
- You can use the command below to run it. Here are the instructions to utilize:
- After that, continue to wait until the process is completed before you install this component.
Check For The RSAT Features Installed
After having set up RSAT, Following the installation of RSAT, You must confirm the RSAT features installed or the features that are still for installation. Follow the steps below to check the RSAT features installed on your computer.
- Utilize the Windows + X key combination and select Windows terminal(Admin) in the open menu.
- Follow the instructions below and then hit Enter.
- Then you’ll be able to see a list of options that show every RSAT component in your system. By doing this, you’ll be able to identify what RSAT tools are in place and use.
- Go to the menu that says Start, search for Settings, and then open it.
- Go to the Apps tab, and click on the Optional options.
- In the Features section, click on the installed. Select the components of RSAT that you wish to eliminate.
- Click the Uninstall button to delete the program.
- This procedure applies to all RSAT parts that you want to remove.
If you’re trying to set up RSAT on your PC, you must follow the directions in this article. It will be possible to accomplish this. We’ve also provided instructions on how to delete the RSAT tools from a Windows 11 PC.