5 Best Motherboards for i9 9900K in 2021 | Review & Buying Guide
While the Intel Core i9 9900K may not be the most advanced processor from Intel right presently, it is still one of the most immeasurable processors. As it is several generations old, you can buy this high-performance processor at a great amount, and at the same time, you can anticipate getting great performance out of this chip primarily for gaming, thanks to its outstanding overclocking abilities. To help you out, we have posted some of the Best Motherboards for the i9 9900K processor that you can purchase.
This processor is the last of the high-end processors from Intel based on the LGA1151 Socket as the latest two periods are based on a different platform. So, if you are thinking to buy a Motherboard for i9 9900K, manufacture sure it has an LGA1151 socket.
Before studying the motherboards, let us see some of the essential parameters that you need to acknowledge before buying a cooperative motherboard for i9 9900K (or any processor in common).
- Form Factor: While building a machine, you will obtain various form factor possibilities to pick from. This includes EATX, ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX motherboards that have to match your cabinet size. You can utterly agree with the popular ATX size for high agreement and various connectivity benefits or with a mini ITX board for a compressed system.
- Chipset: To manage your i9 9900K CPU with a given motherboard, it requires to be harmonious with its chipset. And while you can practice it with entry-level chipsets, we extremely suggested going with a Z390 motherboard to get the greatest out of your Intel CPU. Therefore, all of the i9 9900K motherboards prepared here are the Z390 chipset-based motherboards.
- Connectivity: Because the motherboard of your computer acts as the central bridge, you have to combine all of the internal elements as well as external input and output devices to it. Therefore, you should be attending for connectivity opportunities like multiple RAM slots, a representation of M.2 slots, USB type C ports, high-speed USB ports, Wi-Fi connectivity, and different other things to assure that you are preparing a handy one.
You can also obtain a complete “Buying Guide” about these motherboards enabling you to buy the best motherboards for i9 9900K by the time you make it to the purpose of this program.
5 Best Motherboards for i9-9900K in 2021
|BEST MOTHERBOARDS FOR I9 9900K||FORM FACTOR||CHIPSET||WARRANTY||BUY NOW|
|GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi Motherboard||ATX||Z390||3 year|
|ASUS TUF Z390-Pro Gaming Motherboard||ATX||Z390||3 year|
|Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard||ATX||Z390||3 year|
|Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula Motherboard||ATX||Z390||3 year|
|Micro Center Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor||ATX||Z390||N.A|
suggested article How to choose a Motherboard for pc?
Best Motherboards for i9-9900K in 2021: Reviews
1. GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi Motherboard
Gigabyte is a trademark of computer parts that are recognized for providing high-performance outcomes without spending a premium price tag for the equivalent.
The Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390 motherboard is the 1st product on this table and it is one of the most affordable options registered here. Also at the given price check, you understand the standard ATX form factor with this Gigabyte Z390 motherboard manufactured for Intel Core i9 9900K as it covers the LGA1151 socket. Speaking about its development opportunities, you arrange a total of 6 PCIe slots of various sizes with this motherboard.
While it may not be the most competitive option for high-end overclocking, you do understand numerous connectivity possibilities with it. This includes things like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, dual M.2 slots with heatsinks, 6 SATA 3 ports, USB type C, type A, 4 memory slots for up to 128 GB RAM, ethernet, HDMI, and much more numerous.
2. ASUS TUF Z390-Pro Gaming Motherboard
Out of the numerous products given by Asus, the Asus TUF lineup is known to be contributing affordable alternatives like a Z390 motherboard made for Intel Core i9 9900K.
Asus’s TUF Pro Z390 motherboard is the 2nd product on this listing as it can be added viable alternative for buyers on a budget. Luckily, just like the previous Gigabyte board, this is also an ATX form factor Z390 motherboard with the Intel LGA1151 socket. You also get a moderately satisfactory overclocking performance with this one.
Proceeding to the connectivity choices, you get 6 PCIe slots, 4 memory slots that carry up to 128 GB RAM, dual M.2 slots, 6 SATA3 ports, various high-speed USB ports, HDMI and DisplayPort ports, and longer with this motherboard produced for Intel Core i9 9900K. Although, you do not get Wi-Fi connectivity with this motherboard which may be needed by some.
3. Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard
Asus also offers high-performance motherboards supporting its ROG Strix lineup that have mid-range prices including its Z390 sacrifices performed for Intel processors.
This Asus ROG Strix Z390 motherboard is the 3rd product in this article and you get a high-performance Z390 ATX motherboard with the LGA1151 socket produced for Intel 8th gen and 9th gen CPUs. Among this Z390 motherboard, you can anticipate getting excellent overclocking achievement for both the CPU and the consciousness.
Speaking of the memory, there are a total of 4 memory slots supporting up to 128 GB RAM simultaneously with dual SSD slots as well as 6 SATA3 ports. Additional connectivity possibilities are USB type C, type A, Display Port, HDMI, ethernet, and extremely further with this board. While you do get Wi-Fi combined with this board, its activities are a bit restricted as it is not Wi-Fi 6. Happily, you can easily add a separate network card using the included 6 PCIe slots.
4. Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula Motherboard
If you do not have any budget limitations, then the Asus ROG Maximus lineup may just be for you because you get an exceptional offering from it.
The Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390 motherboard is the most powerful option stated in this article. Other than offering high-performance numbers and an inbuilt water cooling block, you also receive a standard ATX form circumstance with this Z390 motherboard simultaneously with the LGA1151 socket.
You can also quickly connect different devices to it utilizing the different ports like the dual M.2 SSD slots, 6 SATA3 ports, 4 memory slots that support a maximum of 128 GB RAM, USB 3.2 Type-A ports, USB type C ports, 4 PCIe slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 5G LAN and much more numerous with this board. Being a premium selection, you also get a 3-year warranty with this motherboard for i9 9900K.
suggested article ; The 7 Best Solder Seal Wire Connectors Reviews & Buying Guide
5. Micro Center Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor Best Motherboards
Micro Center grows and develops, sells a broad range of products including motherboards, solid-state drives, laptop adapters, flash memory devices, power supply accessories, gaming chairs, and USB hubs.
The idea that Micro Central’s processor gains a place on our list is because of its high-end articles. It comes with 8 cores 16 threads and awards up to 5 GHz turbo. Aside from this, you also receive a 16 MB intel intelligent cache. It highlights a 5x protection III hardware level that guarantees its durability. The motherboard is only harmonious with Intel 3000 series chipsets.
With the most storage capacity of 128 GB, you have sufficient space for inevitable software and basic features. You can increase the memory handling of the two memory channels with the highest memory bandwidth of 41.6 GB/s. When it comes to connectivity, there is a M. 2 slot and a USB 3.1 Gen2 port. The motherboard is outfitted with a Realtek ALC887 HD audio code that produces 8 channel HD gaming audios.
Buying Guide for the Best Motherboards for i9 9900K
In case you are making a new gaming machine with the best gaming display regarding performance, then preparing a powerful CPU with the best and excellent single-core performance is extremely valuable. One before-mentioned excellent opportunity can be the Intel Core i9 9900K. We have previously listed some of the most reliable motherboards for i9 9900K in this study.
With these different high-performance motherboards, you will also discover their features and specifications. In case if you desire to know, even further, you can simply go through this comprehensive buying guide for the best motherboards for i9 9900K:
1. Form Factor
4. RAM Capacity
5. PCI-e and Expansion Slots
6. Storage Options
While purchasing high-end processors similar to the Intel Core i9 9900K for your machine, it is correspondingly important to get a cooperative motherboard that allows all of the pieces that you require. You would also want to have a great overclocking review from your computer’s motherboard. And therefore, several of the most reliable motherboards for i9 9900K have been already stated up preceding.
Besides these high-end motherboards, you can additionally obtain the features and specifications described. With the guidance of the general buying guide related to Intel Core i9 motherboards, choosing up the right one should be clear. Although, if you are furthermore involved while making the right purchasing decision, reconsider getting one of our excellent advice for the best motherboards for i9 9900K:
- If you are on a budget but still studying for a regular desktop or PC Intel motherboard, then the Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390 motherboard can be a viable option. Even though it is the most affordable option declared here, you get WiFi connectivity, dual M.2 slots, 4 memory slots, USB type C, and many other connectivity options. Gigabyte also carries a 3-year long warranty with this ATX motherboard.
- Taking a look at the other end of the spectrum, the Asus ROG Maximus XI motherboard is one of the most immeasurable workstation motherboards for i9 9900K. You can anticipate excellent overclocking performance from this motherboard. As for its connectivity opportunities, you can obtain virtually everything in this high-end motherboard like 4 memory slots, dual M.2 slots, Wi-Fi connectivity, high-end USB ports, and numerous others.
- Asus’s ROG Strix Z390 motherboard allows great value for money to those who are studying for a high-performance gaming motherboard. Likewise, at the given amount, you get superior overclocking achievement in a versatile ATX form factor. Amazing its connectivity choices include 4 memory slots, dual SSD slots, USB type C, and even Wi-Fi connectivity with this Asus motherboard.
Aizaz was the first person to get a byline on his blog on technology from his home in Bannu in 2017. Then, he went on to a career in breaking things professionally at my electric sparks which is where he eventually took over the kit as a hardware editor. Today, as the senior editor of hardware for my electric sparks, he spends time reporting about the most recent developments in the hardware industry and technology. If he’s not reporting on hardware or electronics, you’ll see him trying to be as remote from the world of technology as possible through camping in the wild.